20 Bridal Shower Game Ideas for 2023
Are you planning a bridal shower for a friend or loved one and looking for some fun and engaging game ideas? Look no further! We've compiled a list of classic and unique game options to make the shower a memorable and enjoyable event for all.
- "He Said, She Said" - Have guests write down their guesses for the answers to questions about the bride and groom, such as their first kiss location or wedding song. The bride and groom can then reveal the correct answers and the guest with the most correct guesses wins a prize.
- "Name That Celebrity Couple" - Show guests pictures of famous couples and have them guess the names of each half of the couple. The guest with the most correct answers wins.
- "Bridal Bingo" - Create bingo cards with traditional wedding items such as "bridal gown" or "groom's cake" and have guests mark off the items as they are mentioned or shown during the shower. The first guest to get a bingo wins a prize.
- "Wedding Movie Match" - Show guests stills from popular romantic movies and have them match the movie to the correct title. The guest with the most correct answers wins.
- "Wedding Jenga" - Take a classic Jenga game and write different wedding-related tasks or questions on each block. Players must complete the task or answer the question before removing the block. The last player to successfully remove a block without causing the tower to fall wins.
- "Wedding Word Scramble" - Create a list of wedding-related words and scramble them. Have guests unscramble the words as fast as possible. The guest with the most correct answers in the shortest amount of time wins.
- "Wedding Planning Scavenger Hunt" - Divide guests into teams and send them on a scavenger hunt to find wedding planning items such as a sample wedding invitation or a cake topper. The team that finds the most items in a set amount of time wins a prize.
- "Wedding Vow Mad Libs" - Give guests a copy of the bride and groom's wedding vows with certain words missing. Have guests fill in the blanks with silly or outrageous words and then read the "vows" aloud for a hilarious twist on a traditional wedding moment.
- "Wedding Trivia" - Test guests' knowledge of the bride and groom with trivia questions about their relationship and wedding planning process. The guest with the most correct answers wins a prize.
- "Wedding Dress Up" - Have guests put on a blindfold and try to put on a wedding dress as fast as possible. The guest who completes the task in the shortest amount of time wins.
- "Wedding Dance Off" - Have guests pair off and choreograph a short dance routine to a popular wedding song. Guests can vote on their favorite routine, and the winning pair wins a prize.
- "Wedding Memory Lane" - Have guests write down a special memory they have with the bride or groom on a piece of paper. Collect the memories in a jar and have the bride or groom read them aloud during the shower.
- "Wedding Guestbook Puzzle" - Have guests sign a wooden puzzle piece and fit them together to create a beautiful keepsake for the bride and groom.
- "Wedding Advice" - Have guests write down advice for the bride and groom, and put them in a box or jar for the couple to read after the wedding.
- "Wedding Guess the Date" - Have guests write down the date they think the couple will get married on, and the guest who guesses closest to the actual date wins a prize.
- "Wedding Gift Wrap Challenge" - Divide guests into teams and have them race to see who can wrap a gift the fastest and most creatively. The winning team wins a prize.
- "Wedding Cake Taste Test" - Blindfold guests and have them taste different flavors of cake, guessing the flavors as they go. The guest with the most correct guesses wins.
- "Wedding Shoe Game" - Have the bride and groom sit back to back and hold one of their shoes. Guests then ask questions about the couple, and the bride and groom hold up the shoe of the person they think the answer belongs to.
- "Wedding Story Time" - Have guests share their funniest or most romantic wedding-related story, and vote on the best one. The winner wins a prize.
- "Wedding Matchmaker" - Have guests fill out a survey with their preferences and match them up with other guests. The couple with the most compatible match wins a prize.
No matter which games you choose, they are sure to add an element of fun and excitement to the bridal shower. So sit back, relax, and enjoy the celebration of the soon-to-be newlyweds with these game ideas.